Poszukuje osób zainteresowanych pracą na stanowisku:
Solutions Hub Specialist
Stopień niepełnosprawności: Brak, Lekki, Umiarkowany, Znaczny
Preferowane kierunki studiów:
Opis stanowiska: Are you a person with good communication skills and customer orientation? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a SolutionsHub Specialist.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a SolutionsHub Specialist, you will receive and process procurement, accounts payable and Travel & Expenses queries from local countries through the ticketing system. Reporting to the Solutions Hub Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, procurement, and finance.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
Supporting employees and suppliers with best-in-class tools and processes, covering a wide range of queries on requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, purchasing process, and system ( Ariba )
Working closely with second line support (IT, Accounts Payable, Master Data, Contract team, Accounting, and Reporting) to provide stakeholders with end-to-end solutions
Providing pro-active feedback on how to improve the process and drive continuous improvement projects
Supporting projects when required (e.g. roll-outs, systems implementations)
- Academic background
- Experience working with SAP / Procurement / AP / Invoicing / Ariba
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- General curious mindset
- Ability to work in an international team-based environment remotely, intercultural skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to prioritize work
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to look for solutions and information independently
- Very strong customer orientation
- Ability to organize workload efficiently
- Fluent English
- Another language would be an asset ( German, Italian, French , Russian)
- Experience in Customer Service would be an asset
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda Business Solutions can offer you:
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance etc.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care – various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda. Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including a mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Your Well-Being
Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, a broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
About Takeda Business Solutions
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a key business partner for Takeda creating an exceptional experience where you feel supported and confident in our solutions. We harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end processes across Finance, Procurement and HR. TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next-generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, robotics, automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale. With a clear line of sight to the patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our partners’ and colleagues’ time to focus on our purpose – better health for people, a brighter future for the world.
We don’t do ordinary – at Takeda, we unite in diversity!
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Forma współpracy: umowa o pracę
Zarobki : w zależności od doświadczenia
Osoby zainteresowane ofertą prosimy o przesyłanie CV na adres firstname.lastname@example.org do dnia 31.08.2023 23:59