Poszukuje osób zainteresowanych pracą na stanowisku:
HR Operations Specialist (German/English)
Stopień niepełnosprawności: Lekki, Umiarkowany, Znaczny
Preferowane kierunki studiów: administracja, zarządzanie zasobami ludzkimi, kadry, finanse, księgowość, filologia niemiecka, filologia angielska
As an EMEA Time & Attendance Specialist, you will be responsible for Time & Attendance solution administration, and resolution of Time & Attendance related queries.
Accelerate value & make an impact by
- Managing Time & Attendance users / support resolving access related issues,
- Managing Time & Attendance scheduling,
- Monitoring consistency and completeness of Time & Attendance records,
- Monitoring Time & Attendance integrations,
- Maintain and support development of Self-Services for Managers and Employees,
- Support Time & Attendance related projects/improvement initiatives,
- Support localized legislative and workers council, where applicable, reporting
- Adhere to PS Operating model and Payroll Control Framework principles.
- Fluent in English and German Language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level such as pivot tables and v look ups), Word, and PowerPoint
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- At least 1 year experience in similar role with Time and Attendance solutions
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of WORKDAY is desirable
Dodatkowe informacje o ofercie:
About Takeda Business Solutions
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a key business partner for Takeda creating an exceptional experience where you feel supported and confident in our solutions.
We harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end processes across Finance, Procurement and HR.
TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, robotics, automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale.
With a clear line of sight to the patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our partners’ and colleagues’ time to focus on our purpose – better health for people, brighter future for the world.
We don’t do ordinary – at Takeda we unite in diversity!
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Ready to apply? Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
Takeda TBS Benefits
- No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance etc.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care – various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda. Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
Forma współpracy: umowa o pracę
Osoby zainteresowane ofertą prosimy o przesyłanie CV na adres email@example.com do dnia 30.09.2023 00:00