Poszukuje osób zainteresowanych pracą na stanowisku:
Credit & Collections Specialist with German
Stopień niepełnosprawności: Brak, Lekki, Umiarkowany, Znaczny
Preferowane kierunki studiów: administracja, finanse, księgowość, filologia niemiecka, filologia angielska
Are you an experienced Credit & Collections Specialist with fluent command of German and English?
Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose?
As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Credit &Collections Specialist with a passion for digital solutions and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Customer Finance Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We support Finance Organization in area of Customer cash collection, cash application and credit management.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Credit & Collections Specialist with German you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the collections processes are followed in line with Invoice to Cash controls
- Contacting customers through outbound/ inbound activities (via telephone, email, and e-letters) in relation to outstanding remittances & invoices
- Working with other departments to resolve customer queries
- Meeting cash collection targets
- Clearing historic items in AR accounts
- Reviewing Credit Limits and implement changes when required
- Performing month-end activities as required
- Actively supporting implementation of process and system improvements
- Undertaking other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics (preferable)
- Experience in Accounts Receivable Accounting / Credit & Collections
- Business fluency in English and German
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- SAP Ariba and respective modules knowledge will be an advantage
Dodatkowe informacje o ofercie:
We don’t do ordinary – at Takeda we unite in diversity! Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Ready to experience the exceptional? Go to takedajobs.com and apply!
What Takeda Business Solutions can offer you:
- No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance etc.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care – various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda. Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
Forma współpracy: umowa o pracę
Osoby zainteresowane ofertą prosimy o przesyłanie CV na adres email@example.com do dnia 30.09.2023 00:00